Kurzweil Soundbanks for Forte

To post setups/programs that you did not create for a particular song but you want to share with the rest of the community.
Forum rules
Read viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5 first

Kurzweil Soundbanks for Forte

Postby davidw458 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:57 pm

A well as all the base programs in the Forte,Kurzweil provide a whole lot of extra soundbanks that can be download from their website, 25 files containing around 250 programs - some really good sounds so if you haven't already they're worth looking at.
Each download package includes a description file giving a list of the files and also in some cases details of applicable controllers. These are html files though and because I like a hard copy to hand for reference close by my keyboard, I have collated them all into one pdf document for easy printing.
Also made an Excel spreadsheet with an alphabetical sort of program names - both in the attached zip file
Hope someone finds it useful, my input is only formatting the document - all the words are from Kurzweil so I don't take any credit for it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this message the author davidw458 has received thanks: 4
hipogrito (Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:19 am), Kurznuts (Sun May 19, 2019 1:08 am), SYNTRONIX (Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:51 pm), Yukahsound (Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:06 pm)
Rating: 5.8%

davidw458
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 7 times

Return to The Vault